Unfortunately due to the new Covid regulations we are not offering child minding at this time! We hope to bring it back in the near future.
Our childcare program is open to children 6 months and older. We offer a supervised play space with toys, books, puzzles etc. Dry snacks and drink welcome. If your child is younger than 6 months we encourage you to inquire about mom and baby classes.
When: Tuesdays from 9:00-10:00 and 10:00-11:00 AM and Thursdays from 9:00-10:00 and 10:00-11:00 AM
Cost: Single dropins are $5.00 + GST and 10 punch passes are available for $50.00 + GST. These are available for purchase on mindbody. Our 1 Month Unlimited Contract includes 8 childcare passes.
How: You will sign your child up using your own mindbody account just like you would for drop in classes.
Child Minding Policies
- Walk-in clients & children not signed up in advance for class are not guaranteed a spot.
- Our space is a nut free zone.
- Please be sure your child feels well and happy. If your child has a fever or is experiencing other symptoms of being unwell we ask you to keep them home.
- Children who are not yet able to sit independently need to be equipped with a supported seat. Some examples are a car seat, a Bumbo seat or a bouncer. A child without a supported seat may not be able to participate.
- Child minders cannot be expected to hold or carry children for the duration of class.
We will ask the parent to step out of class for the following:
- if child is inconsolable after 10 minutes
- if child is injured